Friday, March 8, 2013

Vintage Elegance

There is something so pure, elegant, graceful and all around beautiful about the color white. If you took a peak in my closet it is what I wear most. When Hubby and I were married all the woman wore white (wedding party and guests). When I think of photographing a little girl in the summer, the perfect photo would consist of her being in a beautiful white dress somewhere in open nature. Naturally I would want my little Olivia to come home and wear white everyday I can possibly put her in it (until she reaches the age where she can ruin it with food and baby messes). On top of the color white, I LOVE antiques and anything vintage. If you you took a peak into my home it is full of antique, rustic, and vintage pieces..... My new addiction to Etsy.com has me dreaming about each and everything I see that is a vintage baby dresses. Well after days of wanting each and everything I see I have ordered my little Olivia this vintage dress (it was very affordable). I cant wait to receive it and add it to her trunk.This beautiful dress was purchased from: LuvMeTwoTimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment