Monday, January 19, 2015

My external beauty routine to try and stay young.


Step two - let's care for our skin people!

As promised the second process of my insane skins care regimain. I have a daily and nightly routine that is included in all my internal supplements and dietary craziness. 

Let's start with morning: 

Wash your face - say it with me I need a claisonic. Please repeat I also need to keep it clean. I prepare my face by wiping off my make-up with an argon oil towlelt. I then use CereVe foaming face wash (the only thing my dermatologist said to use) on my Clairisonic and hot water to wash. I run two cycles for god exfoliation. Let's be real by this time my face is clean but my mascara is making art on my face. I use a gentle eye makeup remover to finish it off. This is super important, pat, I repeat pat your face dry.

Product time baby-  I start with a prescribed medication when I have it or remember called a zone. I don't use it often as I have been able to keep my skin under control most of the time. I give it a sec to sink in. 

Next up is a .5% retinol based serum. Retinol is the only medically proven fountain if youth. Most say only use it at night but my skin is able to tolerate the use of it twice daily with out peeling or redness. Again, let it sink into your skin. 

Then come a stem cell peptide based serum. Glorious stuff. Two pumps bolted onto my face and neck and it is so magical, I stem cells help rejuvenate your skin and cell turn overs. 

Then your eyes. I use an eye serum that makes me look rested. 

Now here is the funky part for most..... I go straight to a tinted moisturizer instead of moistruizer and then some sort of tint. My favorite is NutraBesse. It's expensive but work it. From there I add minimal make-up most days unless I have somewhere to go. We will cover make-up on a separate post....


Ready for my evening routine? -  basically repeat! I also add in a prescription retinol. Fountain youth remember?! Now instead of the tinted moisturizer I use my Savannah Bee Body Butter! Yes you are reading this right, body butter. This stuff has worked wonders on my entire body include ping my face! When my skin needs it it breaths like back into it. When I model I will use it as a base so my skin will glow! It contains something called "royal jelly" this keeps a queen bee alive four times longer then her worker bees! 

Weekly regimen-  You so deserve this part! I take a bath put in my favorite oils and soak. I wash my face first using my everyday cleanser. The I apply mychelle enzyme exfoliation to start. I rub in circular motions and leave on my face for five minuets. I then apply an apple chemical peel (sometimes twice to get a deep peel). Following all that a nice moisturizing mask with AHA. I have done this upto twice a week. 

Whenever you feel you need it- go to the spa and get a facial! You need me time and I always do this for special events! 

Love -N


No comments:

Post a Comment