Thursday, February 28, 2013

why wear maternity clothes if you don't have too?!

My mother-in-law made the perfect comment today when I sent her an idea of maternity photo that I wanted when we do ours. She said that back when she was having children they wore the clothes that attempted hide the belly not show the belly, the dreaded tents. Well thank you to all the ladies who made it possible for women of my generation to be proud of that bump. Are maternity clothes practical? Yes, usually at the end when you don't even want to put clothes on! I being due in late July do not want to wear a ton of clothes and being the shopaholic that I am want to buy clothes I can use now, for when I am super pregnant, after baby and then when I am back to normal person size. This is why it is so amazing that the maxi dress is in and they are great for all phases of pregnancy. I love white, its my favorite and being that spring is literally around the corner, it's that time of year where I can wear it every day if I want to... Back to my point, I picked up some amazing maxi dress (I don't have them in hand just yet) from a designer off etsy.com.

I found MoonEuphoria and all their beautiful dresses are made of natural breathable materials. I lucked out  the model is tall and so as my belly grows  the dress wont get to short in the front. Once I am done being pregnant I can have the hem of the dress taken up for me. Her stuff is amazing and breathtakingly beautiful. It has my name and style written  all over it. Ladies take a look its pretty affordable considering all the use and wear you can get out of them. In the spring they can be worn with cardigans and once it gets hot here in New Mexico it's perfect thing to combat the heat because of the natural materials they are made of..... How refreshing for all the overheating the raging hormones will cause..  I can't wait to order another dress.  

1 comment:

  1. I received and email from MoonEuphoria,

    "Naomi!! You're Wonderful! Thank you so very much for your beautiful blog post! I am honored and incredibly grateful.
    Congratulations on your brilliant bundle of love arriving in July!! I send you my warmest wishes..
    I am thrilled you adore Moon Euphoria as much as I adore creating each delicious gem! Many mamas-to-be tell me how much they love the comfort, beauty, and organic combo."

    ReplyDelete