Sunday, March 10, 2013

name change????


I love the name Olivia and have announced this to the world. My husband and I both have also fallen in love with the name Bella. I suggested it as her middle name this week but, there is now a possibility that her first name could change to Bella (that's how much he loves the name). We have discussed it with the girls and we are deadlocked as a family. I figured why not put it out there to a vote or at least ask for your opinions? What should it be; Olivia Bella or Bella Olivia? 

5 comments:

  1. Bella olivia!!!!!!
    :) breanne ross.miss u naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both names. It's your choice. But I LOVE Bella Olivia Salazar, because that name is the B.O.S.s!!! Love you, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having an uncommon name myself, I tend to be partial to them. I have met a lot of babies born in the last year named Bella. (I blame Twilight) so I like Olivia Bella. plus it just flows better in my opinion. :) Don't get me wrong. both are beautiful names and she will be beautiful no matter what! (actually, up until about a year ago, I had considered Bella for my future daughters' name!)
    -Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fack that Bella Olivia Salazar is BOSs! Thanks for that Mary! Being Brents mom, I remember he hated the name when we were going to Name Totie Bella? He is so fickle! I don't really care what her name is....I just want to meet her! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete