Monday, February 25, 2013

I am seriously loving this diaper bag.....

How could any mom not want this, love this?There are some other great patterns on the site too. I am literally drooling as I type. I am not typically one for bright colors, but seeing as my little one is due in the midst of summer this is the perfect bag to sport while out and about and by the looks of it, it has tons of room for storage to pack everything I could possibly need for a FULL day out and not just a few hours. Not sure how my hubby is going to feel about having to sport such a girly bag..... I guess I could always get him his own. How could you beat $49.50 for such a great bag. One reason why I am loving Pottery Barn at the moment. Click here to take a look, Navy Cheveron Harper Tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment