Saturday, February 21, 2015

Serum based natural skin care.

On one afternoon I was browsing the natural skin care section in a store. I was telling the woman who helped me that I had picked up a serum that I really liked and she started telling me that she was an exclusive user of serums for her skin care. She was an older woman who had amazing elasticity in her skin  and she was glowing. I heeded her advice and decided to make the investment into serums only for my skin care. As you all know I am a product junkie and am constantly out there trying new method to try and care for my skin from aging and my acne that attacked me during pregnancy from ever coming back.

I still fallow my internal skin care regimen and now after surgery am realizing it so important more now then ever. My skin has been so dull and lacked life after my recent surgery and diagnosis of anemia.

Each of us have different types of skin, lifestyles (the outside factors) and resources (it can get expensive). It was recommended to me by my dermatologist  that I use CerVe facial cleanser morning and night. If I am wearing heavy makeup I will use an all natural makeup cleansing cloth. I love ones that are argon oil based. I am not married to any particular brand. I am currently using one by Berts Bees and I am not a fan. It is definitely at the bottom of my list and I will not likely purchase again. I use Vitamin E Oil to remove my eye makeup.

Once I am done washing my face I pat it dry, sprtits my face with an all natural toner by Analou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Science (ANFSC) and start with my serums an topical regimen.  In the morning and evening I apply ANFSC Revitalize Serum.  I chose this because of the stem cell factor. I used to get stem cell facials and the results were so amazing. This ‘miracle in a bottle’ instantly goes to work with potent Fruit Stem Cells, BioActive 8 Berry Complex, and Resveratrol Q10, repairing cellular damage and discoloration for brighter, even skin tone and smooth texture with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. You will notice that I have choose to go the age defying route as preventative maintenance. It has a wonderful texture and feels very moisturizing. The second serum I am using is by the company Devita. The Optimal Rejuvenation. This stuff is life a little fountain of youth. This little miricle combines DMAE (helps to lift) and Alpha Lipoic Acid (super anti-oxidant), with active amino peptides, nutrients, and enzymes to create a powerful, free-radical scavenger and all-over anti-aging super serum. It also encourages healthy cell turnover, with face, eye, and neck area appearing firmer, while the look of fine lines and wrinkles are minimized. It helps to revitalize and restore that taut feel and youthful glow. I also use their Revitalizing Eye Lift Creme. In the morning I finish off with a primer and tinted moisturizer and in the evening a facial oil. I am currently using Maracuja Oil by tarte. 

Love - N 

No comments:

Post a Comment